Please Note: If you or any of your household have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been instructed to self-isolate, please do not attend our concerts. Contact our Box Office at [email protected] for a full refund.
Last updated Wednesday 18th August 2021
We are delighted to be able to offer both an in-person and fully live-streamed Festival this year, so that as many people as possible can experience our concerts.
The health and safety of our audiences, musicians and staff is our priority and so, due to the ongoing uncertainty around COVID-19, all our venues will be socially distanced this year.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- A reduced capacity, socially distanced audience at all our venues.
- We strongly advise all audience members to wear face coverings for all of our concerts.
- A fully live-streamed festival for anyone who is unable to attend in person.
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and exit of all our venues.
- Taking cashless payments and issuing e-tickets to all events where possible.
- Refunds for anyone unable to attend concerts due to experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
We will continuously review our safety measures as the situation progresses and government guidance changes. Do please check this page before your visit for the most up-to-date information.