26. Konstantin Krimmel: Heine, Schumann & Brahms
12 October 2021, 13:00 - 14:00
Enjoy the whole festival live online for £165 with a Digital Festival Pass. All events will be available on demand after broadcast until 30th November, so you can catch up at a time which suits you.
Konstantin Krimmel is one of today’s most exciting young baritones and was recently appointed a BBC New Generation Artist. With pianist Marcelo Amaral, he performs Schumann’s Liederkreis Op.24, an exquisite collection of settings of Heinrich Heine that follows on from this morning’s Song Connections event. A wonderful group of Brahms songs include further Heine settings.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Konstantin performing in Germany at the beginning of this year
This event is an in-person and livestreamed event. Livestreamed performances will be available to watch live in our Digital Concert Hall at the advertised performance time and will be available to watch again and on demand until the end of November.
Want to watch this concert in person and at home? 'Hybrid' tickets, valid both in person and for the Digital Concert Hall, are also available for an additional £3 to the in-person price.
All our seating is unreserved. This means you are guaranteed a seat in your chosen area, but not a specific seat. In order to allow for social distancing, you will be seated as an individual or as a group, based on the number of tickets you booked for this concert.
For groups of more than 10, please phone or email the box office to book your tickets.
The performance duration is approximately 1 hour and there will be no interval.
TICKETS AND PASSES
(Online bookings only)
Book five or more concerts at the same time: 5% discount
Book ten or more concerts at the same time: 10% discount
Book fifteen or more concerts at the same time: 15% discount
For even further discounts click here for more information on our Festival Passes.
Tickets for both in-person and the Digital Concert Hall will be issued as eTickets by default. Printed tickets are available on request, for an additional fee.
Due to COVID-19 we have to do things a little differently this year. In order to keep everyone safe, our seating and concert conditions are subject to change in line with changing government guidance.
For more information about our COVID-19 safety measures, please click here.
If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of the concert, please do not attend, but get in touch with our box office to arrange a refund.
Robert Schumann (1810 - 1856)Morgens steh’ ich auf und frage (Op. 24 no.1) from Liederkreis
- Es treibt mich hin (Op. 24 no.2) from Liederkreis
- Ich wandelte unter den Bäumen (Op. 24 no.3) from Liederkreis
- Lieb’ Liebchen (Op. 24 no.4) from Liederkreis
- Schöne Wiege meiner Leiden (Op. 24 no.5) from Liederkreis
- Warte, warte wilder Schiffmann (Op. 24 no.6) from Liederkreis
- Berg und Burgen schaun herunter (Op. 24 no.7) from Liederkreis
- Anfangs wollt’ ich fast verzagen (Op. 24 no.8) from Liederkreis
- Mit Myrten und Rosen (Op. 24 no.9) from Liederkreis
Johannes Brahms (1833 - 1897)Meerfahrt (Op. 96 no.4)
- Wie rafft' ich mich auf in der Nacht (Op. 32 no.1) from 9 Lieder und Gesänge
- Ich schleich umher (Op. 32 no.3) from 9 Lieder und Gesänge
- Auf dem Kirchhofe (Op. 105 no.4) from Fünf Lieder (Op. 105)
- Der Tod, das ist die kühle Nacht (Op. 96 no.1)
- Mondenschein (Op. 85 no.2)
- Wie bist du, meine Königin (Op. 32 no.9) from 9 Lieder und Gesänge
- Feldeinsamkeit (Op. 86 no.2) from Sechs Lieder
- Sommerabend (Op. 85 no.1)
- Die Mainacht (Op. 43 no.2)