Part of a series or song cycle:
If you would like to use our texts and translations, please click here for more information.
Joseph Maurice Ravel was a French composer, pianist and conductor. In the 1920s and 1930s he was internationally regarded as France's greatest living composer. He was one of the first composers to acknowledge the potential of recording in making music accessible to a broad public, and in the 1920s several recordings of his work were made.
Information from Wikipedia. Read more here.
See Full Entry
Sorry, no further description available.
Previously performed at:
(As part of a song cycle/series:)
- 11 Nov 2021: CANCELLED: Song at Wolfson: James Atkinson & Sholto Kynoch (second perfo...
- 11 Nov 2021: Song at Wolfson: James Atkinson & Sholto Kynoch
- 07 Nov 2021: Oxford Lieder at Fairlight Hall: James Atkinson & Sholto Kynoch
- 05 Nov 2021: Oxford Lieder at Rye Creative Centre: James Atkinson & Sholto Kynoch
- 09 Oct 2021: 07. Victor Sicard & Anna Cardona: Natural Histories
- 08 May 2019: Bob Boas Recital - Harriet Burns, Ema Nikolovska, Lotte Betts-Dean, Pete...
- 03 Mar 2017: James Gilchrist & Anna Tilbrook
- 06 Mar 2016: Josep-Ramon Olivé / Ben-San Lau