Part of a series or song cycle:
If you would like to use our texts and translations, please click here for more information.
Joseph Maurice Ravel was a French composer, pianist and conductor. In the 1920s and 1930s he was internationally regarded as France's greatest living composer. He was one of the first composers to acknowledge the potential of recording in making music accessible to a broad public, and in the 1920s several recordings of his work were made.
Information from Wikipedia. Read more here.
See Full Entry
Sorry, no further description available.
Previously performed at:
(As part of a song cycle/series:)
- 18 Oct 2021: Mastercourse: T&Ts only (not a real event!)
- 24 Oct 2018: Brahms, Martin & Ravel: Milan Siljanov & Nino Chokhonelidze
- 10 Mar 2018: Malachy Frame & Liam Crangle
- 10 Mar 2018: Benson Wilson & Michael Sikich
- 14 Oct 2017: Bring and Sing