The Friends of Oxford Lieder
Patron: Ian Partridge CBE
Find out more about supporting Oxford Lieder from £60/year, ensuring advance booking on the most popular concerts.
join the friends of oxford lieder
If you would like to become a Friend of Oxford Lieder, you can do so online by clicking the links below. If you wish to make a one-off donation you can do so online here.
If you would prefer to be sent a Friends form by email or post please contact Rebecca Homer: [email protected] or 01865 591276.
For further information about supporting the work of Oxford Lieder, please see the Support page. Information about Gift Aid can be found here.
Songsters - from £60
For an annual donation, Songsters benefit from:
- An advance ticket-booking period (max. 2 tickets per event)
- Invitations to exclusive receptions at the Festival’s opening and closing concerts
- An invitation to a mid-year Friends event
- The option to donate monthly, from £5/month
Wanderers - from £120
As a Wanderer, each year you receive all the Songster benefits, plus the following:
- An advance ticket-booking period (max. 4 tickets per event)
- Acknowledgement by name in Festival Programmes
- The option to donate monthly, from £10/month
Nightingales - from £300
As a Nightingale, each year you receive all the Wanderer benefits, plus the following:
- An advance ticket-booking period (max. 6 tickets per event)
- Discount on Oxford Lieder CDs and selected merchandise
- The option to donate monthly from £25/month