St John's College Auditorium
St John’s College aims to provide a good degree of accessibility for visitors. The main entrance is via the Porters’ Lodge on St Giles - please summon assistance from the porters via the bell push outside the door.
The Auditorium is located in the Garden Quad and it provides wheelchair access to both the stage and the stalls within the theatre. Seating can be removed to provide a range of different seating layouts to enable wheelchairs to be positioned in different parts of the theatre. There are also ramps, a platform lift, a hearing loop and an accessible toilet.
If you require a wheelchair space, accessible seating, or a hearing loop, please inform the Box Office in advance.
Please contact the Box Office if you have any queries.
Select a Venue:
- Ashmolean Museum
- Fairlight Hall
- Holywell Music Room
- Jacqueline du Pré Music Building
- Merton College Chapel
- Museum of Natural History
- New College Ante Chapel
- New College Chapel
- Saint John the Evangelist
- St John's College Auditorium
- St Stephen's House
- T.S. Eliot Theatre, Merton College
- The Barber Institute of Fine Arts, University of Birmingham
- The Mad Hatter
- The Oakeshott Room, Lincoln College
- The Shulman Auditorium, The Queen's College
- The Vaults and Garden Café
- The Weston Library: Lecture Theatre
- Town Hall
- Trinity College
- University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Wolfson College