St John's College Auditorium
St John’s College aims to provide a good degree of accessibility for visitors. The main entrance is via the Porters’ Lodge on St Giles - please summon assistance from the porters via the bell push outside the door.
The Auditorium is located in the Garden Quad and it provides wheelchair access to both the stage and the stalls within the theatre. Seating can be removed to provide a range of different seating layouts to enable wheelchairs to be positioned in different parts of the theatre. There are also ramps, a platform lift, a hearing loop and an accessible toilet.
If you require a wheelchair space, accessible seating, or a hearing loop, please inform the Box Office in advance.
Please contact the Box Office if you have any queries.
Forthcoming Events at this Venue
- 20 Oct 2019: 48. Housman's Myth-Making
- 20 Oct 2019: 49a. On Wenlock Edge: Daniel Norman, Sholto Kynoch & Brodsky Quartet
- 20 Oct 2019: 50. Music of Ancient Greece
- 20 Oct 2019: EXTRA PERFORMANCE - 49b. On Wenlock Edge: Daniel Norman, Sholto Kyn...
Select a Venue:
- Ashmolean Museum
- Ashmolean Museum Café
- Ashmolean Museum: Lecture Theatre
- Fairlight Hall
- High Street Methodist Church, Witney
- Holywell Music Room
- Jacqueline du Pré Music Building
- Keepers Kitchen at Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel
- Merton College Chapel
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Natural History: Lecture Theatre
- New College Ante Chapel
- New College Chapel
- Saint John the Evangelist
- St Edmund Hall: The Old Dining Hall
- St John's College Auditorium
- St Peter's Church, Wallingford
- St Stephen's House
- T.S. Eliot Theatre, Merton College
- The Henry Box School, Witney
- The Mad Hatter
- The Oakeshott Room, Lincoln College
- The Shulman Auditorium, The Queen's College
- The Vaults and Garden Café
- The Weston Library: Lecture Theatre
- Town Hall
- University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Wallingford School
- Wolfson College